Before sending your product in, you will need to fill out the Cervoz RMA Request form and obtain an RMA number from us. Our staff is available at any time to provide you with the most friendly and immediate service.
- Customers must fill out Cervoz’s Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form and obtain an RMA number prior to returning a defective product to Cervoz for service
- Customers must collect all the information about the problems encountered describe the problems on the RMA Request Form for the RMA number application process.
- Charges may be incurred for certain repairs. Cervoz will charge for repairs to products whose warranty period has expired. Cervoz will also charge for repairs to products if the damage resulted from acts of God, environmental or atmospheric disturbances, or other external forces through misuse, abuse, or unauthorized alteration or repair. If charges will be incurred for a repair, Cervoz will list all charges, and will wait for the customer’s approval before performing the repair.
- Customers must agree to insure the product or assume the risk of loss or damage during transit, to prepay shipping charges, and to use the original shipping packaging or equivalent.
- Customers can send back faulty products with or without accessories (manuals, cable, etc.). If the components were suspected as part of the problems, please note clearly.