Industrial PCIe Expansion Card
- Quad-Lane (x4) PCI-Express with throughput up to 5.0/2.5Gbps
- Fully compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Rev. 2.0
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps transceiver
- Support four isolated GbE LAN ports
- Four independent PSE channels
- Support Wake-on-LAN
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at
- Support power input 12V ~ 24V from 6pin PCIE-ATX
MEC-LAN-P004 has four Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connection with IEEE 802.3x flow control. Intel Ethernet Chipset MEC-LAN-P004 uses high performance, efficiency, and stability Intel I210 Gigabit Ethernet Controller.
MEC-LAN-P004 is designed with flexibilities for many different application and accessories (heat sink, bracket) are included in the standard package.
PCI-e 4 port 10/100/1000 Ethernet card
PCI-e 4 port 10/100/1000 Ethernet card with PoE+ Module
How AI is reshaping the edge computing landscape
How much computing power is needed at the edge? How much memory and storage are enough for A...
A New Space Race: LEO Satellite in 5G Networks
A revolution in space networking is rising thanks to a new wave of innovation in Low-Earth...
New Power Over Ethernet Modular Expansion Card
Cervoz Launches New Modular Expansion Card - PCIe Ethernet Solution for Various Industrial A...